International Golf Holidays
Golf has been associated with St Andrews for hundreds of years. The first written record of golf in St Andrews dates from 1552. Today, St Andrews is recognised across the globe as the ‘Home of Golf’.
Golf in Scotland
Play St Andrews and other iconic Scottish golf courses
Behind the scenes tours of historic Scotch whisky distilleries and a wee dram too!
Contact Your Concierge
- Four nights in the award winning 5* Fairmont St Andrews including full Scottish Breakfast
- 18 holes of golf on The Old Course (guaranteed), Kingsbarns Golf Links and The Castle Course
- Tour of Kingsbarns Distillery
- Four nights at the 4* Royal Golf Hotel, Dornoch including full Scottish Breakfast
- 18 Holes of Golf at Royal Dornoch, Brora and Castle Stuart
- Tour of the Glenmorangie Distillery
- Three nights at the 4* Machrie Hotel, Islay including full Scottish Breakfast each morning
- 18 Holes of Golf on Machrie Links
- Full day Whisky Experience on the Isle of Islay
- Two nights at the 4* Ugadale Hotel, Machrihanish including full Scottish Breakfast
- 18 Holes of Golf on Machrihanish Dunes and Machrihanish Golf Club
Luxury transfers throughout
Scotland Golf & Whisky Experience
Golfing in St Andrews – at the spiritual heartland of the sport – is the ultimate ambition of many golfers. It is a dream that comes true for many thousands of players each year, because golf at St Andrews remains true to its Scottish roots as a game for all.
Tee off at the famous St Andrew’s and other iconic Scottish golf courses and enjoy tours and tastings at some of Scotland’s finest whisky distilleries.
Contact our concierge service here to get details of the full itinerary and prices. We can also tailor-make Scottish Golf tours around your wishes.
South Africa Golf Holidays
Your South African golfing holiday will be one of the most memorable for you, your family and your friends including some of our amazing and sometimes exclusive culinary and safari experiences
The best way to experience South Africa is on the fairways of any of our world-class golf courses. And if you need help getting the best South Africa golf holiday, our concierge service gives you insider information and recommendations.
South African safari lodges offer pure luxury and some of the best game viewing in all Africa. An elegant atmosphere and friendly, knowledgeable staff will get you the best Big 5 Experience. The exquisite decor and exceptional cuisine will give you that WOW factor!
Best In Luxury South Africa Stays
Our team of experts have years of experience travelling and staying in the best South African hotels. We go out of our way to find the very best for you. Whether you want the uber-cool in Cape Town, an old-world property with rustic charms or a bathroom overlooking the plains; our handpicked selection will cover all your needs!